- SEARCH Homes for Sale
- Our Listings
- Our Team
- Market Trends
- Community Info
Jean's expertise in sales and marketing both in the corporate world and as the owner of a marketing consulting business, assures sellers of efficient and creative promotion of their properties. Buyers gain enthusiastic partners offering creative ways to identify a home they’ll love, one that’s perfect for their individual lifestyle.
Jean is one of the area’s most exceptional REALTORS®, is one of the top producers in Skagit County and is a friendly, efficient broker. She has a thorough understanding of Anacortes, Fidalgo Island, Guemes Island and Skagit County as well as waterfront properties through out Puget Sound.
Jean is a full-time professional, continually upgrading her education and technology skills. Whether reaching out to buyers via the Internet, managing transactions, or showing properties, Jean helps clients meet their real estate needs accurately and smoothly.
Jean’s philosophy is that “Each client deserves and receives consistent communication, detailed follow-up, accurate information, absolute honesty, and our professional commitment.”
• 2016 Designation into Coldwell Banker’s International Society of Excellence
• 2016 Zillow and Real Trends named Team Groesbeck as one of “America’s Best Real Estate Agents”
• 2015 Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier (Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide)
• 2013, 2014 & 2015 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle (Top 4% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide)
• 2014 and 2015 - #1 Team in Lynnwood by Coldwell Banker Bain
• 2012 Coldwell Banker Bain Diamond Society
• 2011 Coldwell Banker Bain President’s Circle
• 2006, 2007 and 2008 NPSA REALTORS Gold Level Award of Excellence
• 2005 NPSA of REALTORS Silver Award of Excellence
• 2005 NW Unique Homes Luxury Specialist of the Year
• Real Estate Instructor Certified by Washington Department of Licensing
• Member, Northwest Multiple Listing Service
• Member, Unique Homes Luxury Real Estate Council
• Member, National, Regional & Local Association of REALTORS
• PREVIEWS Luxury Property Specialist
• PREVIEWS International Board of Directors
• Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
• Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
• Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Internet Marketing Specialist (IMS)
• Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
• Residential Construction Certified (RCC)
• e-PRO Certified
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Love on a Leash
• Dogs On Call
• American Association of University Women
• Red Cross Islands Chapter Board of Directors
• Skagit Women Alliance Network
• Orca Network
• Dr. Brooks Guild
• People for Puget Sound
• N.O.A.H. No Kill Animal Shelter
• Marine Mammal Stranding Volunteer
• University of Washington Alumni
• University of Washington Presidents Club
• Anacortes Chamber of Commerce
Matthew and Jessica C: Living in Anacortes, I knew many realtors that I could have chosen from. I went with Jean because her reputation was impeccable and she did not disappoint, in the slightest. From the beginning to the end, Jean made herself available to answer any and all questions we had regarding the sale of our home. She prepared us for the things we needed to do and walked stride for stride through the entire selling process. With her ideas and her knowledge of the market she was able to sell our house the day it listed!!! My wife and I were blown away at Jean's professionalism, her dedication and her willingness to get everything done, the right way. We could not have been more impressed in the amazing ability Jean has in knowing the market and her diligence is second to none. I HIGHLY recommend Jean to anyone who is considering selling their home. Jean will go above and beyond your expectations from the start to finish of your home sale. Thank you Jean, you are absolutely amazing to work with!! We could not have had a better experience!!
Mr. H: I have had experience with numerous agents and Jean was by far the best....personable and easy to work with, realistic, knowledgeable and honest, responsive immediately. It all made for a smooth and easy sales experience. I would recommend her without hesitation.
Jean's positive motivation and counseling with her agency Realtors has resulted in a faster than average growth in this challenging market place. She is capable of taking on any Real Estate with positive results.
Jean not only sold our home during bad economic times, she and her staff completed a complicated sale and purchase involving four homes and four different clients, all depending on the sale and purchase of the other homes. We admire her determination, her intelligent negotiation, her communication with her clients, and her pleasant personality.
I met Jean Groesbeck in March 2011 when she became my Realtor. She was very thorough in going over all details of marketing my property. She told me exactly what she wanted done before listing it, what furniture she wanted left for staging etc. I followed her instructions, and it certainly paid off! She had a professional photographer take pictures inside and out and the views on the Internet were wonderful! I moved 3/22/11, she had open house the next day and my house was sold the following week. I have, and will continue to refer Jean to anyone who wants to sell their home. She is the greatest.
We thank Jean again for her incredibly hard work and due diligence as well as her attention to every detail during the process of selling our home. From start to finish, Jean and her staff were absolutely "professional" on every count. We so appreciated that she listened to our needs and also considered the needs of a future buyer. Selling a home and property and all the incumbent details of that process can be daunting...she made that process "seamless" for us and we are so grateful to her and her team at Coldwell Banker.
Simply outstanding! Jean Groesbeck's performance was top notch. Each time she offered professional advice, I took it and ended up receiving an offer on our home that was above asking price. If my family and I return to the Great Northwest, Jean is who I will call first.
Elizabeth L: quick response to all questions and needs. well-informed and clear. set reasonable expectations. personable and enjoyable to work with.
Use the form below to send an email message. Be sure to include your contact information and a message detailing your request so your needs can be attended to as quickly as possible. Fields marked with an "*" are required.